Planning Process Checklist
To help identify your goals we start the process with a review of your current financial situation. Use this checklist as a guide to gather the information as it applies to you.
Together, we’ll review your investments and current tax situation and develop a plan to integrate new investments with existing retirement plans and investments.
- Birth dates for you, your spouse, and your dependents
- Social security numbers for you, your spouse, and your dependents
- Most recent statement from all your brokerage accounts
- Most recent statement from mutual funds
- Most recent statements from all checking and savings accounts, CDs and IRAs, including current interest rates and maturity dates
- Latest unit investment trust statements
- List of all common stocks, including number of shares held by you in certificate form or held by transfer agents
- List, or appropriate statements, of all corporate, U.S. Treasury, or municipal bonds held by you
- Statement for employer retirement plans, including 401(k), profit sharing, 403(b), TIAA/CREF, 457, and pension plan benefits
- Social Security benefits statements
- Life insurance and disability insurance policies
- Annuity contracts and statements
- Listing of company stock options with exercise prices
- List and approximate values of interest in any closely held businesses
- Current wills, power of attorneys, and trust documents
- Most recent tax return
- Current amount owed on all personal debt, including credit cards and auto loans
- Names, addresses, and telephone numbers of all financial, legal, and tax advisors
Investment and insurance products and services are offered through INFINEX INVESTMENTS, INC. Member FINRA / SIPC. STC Investment Services is a division of the bank. Infinex and the bank are not affiliated. Products and services made available through Infinex are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States and are not deposits or obligations of nor guaranteed or insured by any bank or bank affiliate. These products are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of value.