We now offer online access to your Trust Account. You can view your trust account information including balances and daily activity. Access is for inquiry purposes only.
eStatements, the electronic or paperless alternative to the paper statement, are also available for your trust accounts. Identical to your paper statement, Trust Account eStatement is available to you through Trust Access Online.
Requirements to receive Trust Account eStatements
You must be registered for Trust Access Online to receive electronic statements. You will need hardware that is enabled for Internet access with browser encryption requirements for Trust Access Online.
Adobe Acrobat Reader software is needed to receive Trust Account eStatements. You may download a free copy from Adobe’s web site. Your Trust Account eStatements will be delivered to you in .pdf format via Trust Access Online. Adobe Acrobat Reader enables you to print or download your statement for retention purposes.
TERMS and CONDITIONS for Trust Account eStatements
eStatements are available to you at no additional charge.
- You have the option to receive either a paper statement or the electronic eStatement.
- You have the right to change from receiving an eStatement to receiving a paper statement at any time with no additional charges. You may change your method of statement delivery by sending us an updated Trust Account Access application.
- We’ll send you a regular email stating that your Trust Account eStatement is available within Trust Access Online. If your email notification is undeliverable, we’ll send you a letter via US Postal Service notifying you that your public email address may be invalid and request you to review it and let us know if it has changed.
- If your email address or contact information changes, you must inform the Trust Department of these changes.
- If you have elected to receive your Trust Account statement electronically, you may occasionally request a paper statement from us.
- Once you sign up for Trust Account eStatements, and after you have received your electronic statement for three months, we’ll keep at least three months eStatements available to you online.
|We want you to know:
Investment products and services provided by Somerset Trust Company:
|Are Not Insured by any Other
Agency of the United States
or the Bank.
|May Lose Value, including
possible loss of principal.
|Are Not a Bank Deposit
or Bank Obligation
|Are Not Guaranteed
by the Bank.