Lobbies will Reopen on June 1st
Published on May 29, 2020
Dear Valued Customer,
As our circumstances look increasingly hopeful, on Monday, June 1st, we will begin re-opening our lobbies during the hours listed below. Please note that our UPJ & Westmoreland Mall Branch will remain closed due to those facilities being closed.
In-Store Locations (any location located in a grocery or retail store):
- Sunday – Saturday 10:00am -2:00pm
All Other Locations:
- Monday – Friday 10:00am – 2:00pm
- Saturday 8:30am – 12:00pm
All locations with a drive-up will continue to operate the drive-up under their regular hours, as well. Please visit the Locations page on our website for more details regarding modified hours and services available at various locations.
We may look a little different than you remember but our desire to help you remains the same. Some changes you may notice when you enter our branches:
- Masks: Our employees will be wearing them and we ask that you do, as well. We can provide one for you if you do not have one.
- Distance Markers: There are floor markings and signage to help guide you through the lobby at a safe distance from others.
- Partitions: We have installed plexi-glass shields at our teller windows and in customer service offices.
We will continue to communicate updates as they develop and if you have any questions or concerns please contact our People First Call Center at 1-800-972-1651.
Thank you for being a loyal customer and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Somerset Trust Company
Investment Executive Named Elite Advisor
Infinex Financial Group named John Centi, Investment Executive of STC Trust & Investment Management, as one of their Elite Advisors in the country in sales.