Say "hello" to the new STC Mobile
Life is mobile, so is Somerset Trust. STC Mobile allows you to bank anytime, anywhere!
Online Banking Made Better
- Deposit checks anywhere from your mobile device
- Link external accounts for easy transfers between your Somerset Trust accounts and accounts at other banks
- Schedule bill payments and transfers
- File transaction disputes and update contact information directly in the app
- Instantly turn your debit card on and off
- Transfer money instantly to another STC customer with Internal Transfers
- Set up text & email alerts to stay informed of account activity
- View eStatements from any device
- Monitor your credit score with Savvy Money’s free credit score reporting and score simulator (available for personal online banking only)
- Track spending and make savings plans with Financial Wellness tools
Additional Benefits for Businesses:
- Create custom reports to stay informed of your finances
- Write notes on individual transactions for easy tracking
- Manage Users and their permissions
- Utilize payment tools for ACH and Wire payments
Get Ready to Upgrade:
- We're happy to announce that your scheduled bill payments and automatic transfers will be carried over to STC Mobile! There will be many new customization options for these, so we encourage you to review your settings once you are using the new system.
- STC Mobile will offer a host of advanced alert options. Because of this, your previous alert settings cannot transfer over to the new system. If you use account alerts, you will be able to reconfigure them under "Settings".
- Any updates or changes that you made to your online banking after January 31 will need to be manually re-entered in the new platform.
- For businesses, sub-users will be carried over to the new platform. However, the superuser will need to reestablish sub-user roles (previously called "entitlements") and limits before sub-users can access the business's online banking.
Make the Switch:
- Log in to the new online banking at somersettrust.com using your current username and password and follow the prompts to verify your identity.
- Business and personal online banking logins remain separate. Your business username and password should be entered to access your business online banking, and your personal username and password should be entered to log in to your personal online banking.
- If you use mobile banking, download the new app - STC Mobile Banking. Search "Somerset Trust" in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store to download.
- Uninstall the STC Anywhere (and STC Anywhere for Business) app from your device after installing STC Mobile to avoid confusion. The old app(s) will no longer work starting February 22.
First Time Logging In
Learn STC Mobile:
Need help navigating the new platform? Check out these resources:
Somerset Trust Company Online Banking Guide
Somerset Trust Company Online Banking Guide for Businesses
Get Online Banking Help:
Call Center: 800-972-1651
Request an appointment at a branch
QuickBooks Online Conversion Instructions
QuickBooks Desktop Conversion Instructions
Quicken Conversion Instructions