As a student beginning to use banking services, we know you have questions about banking. You’ll probably start out with a savings account then graduate to a checking account and a debit card. Perhaps you’ll need a student loan for education after high school.
Whatever your needs, we’ll try our best to explain and guide you through the process.
Some information you’ll need to open an account:
- Your proper and complete name
- Your street address (not a PO Box)
- Your birthdate
- Photo identification (examples are Photo driver’s license, Passport, State ID Card)
- Social Security Card (if a US Citizen)
- If you do not have a photo ID, we’ll need your social Security Card and another form of identification.
Suggestions: Driver’s Permit, Insurance Card, Work Permit ID, School ID
- If in doubt about a proper form of identification, call us at (800) 972-1651 and we’ll help.