How We’re Doing Our Part to Stop the Spread
Published on September 08, 2020
All Somerset Trust Company offices, with the exception of the Westmoreland Mall and UPJ branches, have resumed normal operating hours with full service. The mall and campus locations are open with modified hours. Please visit the Locations page on our website for the hours and services available at the location nearest you.
While we have returned to normal operating hours, it is still very important that we continue to follow appropriate guidelines for the safety of our employees and customers. Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing of workstations, night drops, ATMs and high touch surfaces will continue throughout the day and when the branches are closed.
We ask that if you have experienced any of the following, please use one of our alternative service options instead of entering our lobby.
· Have tested positive for COVID-19
· Are waiting for COVID-19 test results
· Have symptoms of COVID-19
· Have had close contact with anyone in the past 14 days who has symptoms or has tested positive for COVID-19
Please use our contact-less service options, which include ATMs, Drive-Thrus, our People First Call Center and the STCAnywhere App.
Please call to arrange any other services: 1-800-972-1651
If you are able to visit us in-person, you will notice some enhancements to our branches:
- Masks: Our employees will be wearing them and we ask that you do, as well.
- Distance Markers: There are floor markings and signage to help guide you through the lobby at a safe distance from others.
- Partitions: We have installed plexi-glass shields at our teller windows and in customer service offices.
Thank you again for your continued patience and cooperation during these ever-changing times. We are very glad we can see each other once again and we are taking every step possible to keep it that way!
Your Friends at Somerset Trust Company
New Bank Opens in Norwin Town Square
Somerset Trust Company opened its 33rd bank branch at the Norwin Town Square.